HABITS OF DEFICIENT UPBRINGING IN CHILDREN
Please, carefully look into the list of habits of deficient upbringing in children below to see where you may need to make amends ,on yourself or the young ones you are caring for.
Children, if not properly groomed may never get to the Top in life hence;we need to know these habits of deficient upbringing in children.
Manners take you to where your education can’t irrespective of your Status, money or the who you know factor. That is why you must be acquitted with habits of deficient upbringing in children
1) going to your child’s school dressed indecently? Think again
2) speaking rashly to your child’s teacher
3) cursing, using foul words or swearing infront of your children
4) using makeup on children
5) dressing indecently for children (they loose the sense of their princess hood)
6) putting earrings on your son’s ears
7) your child hold the cup or glass ware by the brim and you don’t correct
8) your children don’t greet and you just feel they will come around one day
9) your children eat with their mouth opened and you feel they will grow up some day
10) your children bring home something you did not buy and you say nothing
11) they talk Back at you and you conclude its okay since you are a 21st century mummy
12) They interrupt when you are speaking with another adult and you think they are bold and clever
13) They exercise authority over their nanny and domestic staff and you let them be
14) they say things like my driver is on His way…
I am not an advocate that children should call your domestic staff aunty or brother, calling them by name when they are not young people is not poise either
The use of Miss, Mr or Mrs will look good on them.
15) your children don’t say Thank you when they have been helped or served something and you are cool with that
16) when your children cannot stand children who are less privileged
18) when they pick their nose with their hands
19) when they don’t wash their hands after visiting the washroom
20) when your children take something from the fridge without taking permission
21) when your children don’t knock on closed doors
22) when your children don’t collect from your hands the stuff you bought in as you walk in through the door.
23) when your children request for a bribe to carry out their home chores or extra task.
24) when your children act like their grand parents irritate them
25) when your children have not learned to get up from the chair for the elderly to sit
26) when your child tell a lot of lies
27) when your child ask ‘who is that’ at a knock on your door instead of ‘please, who is there’
28) when your child is always seated by your visitors when being served drinks etc.
29) when your children still point their fingers at other people
30) when your children play and jump around when prayers are going on.(age 4 above)
Please circulate to all parents that are on your contact list to assure us all a better future.
God bless you.
This was sent to me on whatsAPP.