Wrong Conceptions about Marriage
Pastor Bisi Adewale
Let me quickly tell you some bad things people harbor in marriage.
Men believe that:
(1) Women should not be allowed to know how much they earn
(2) It is not good to live in the same room with a woman.
(3) Joint account is bad
(4) Women should do every house chores and men should not help them
(5) They can beat their wives if they offend them.
While women believe that:
(I) They marry because of children
(2) No man should rule over them
(3) Mothers-in-law are bad
(4) Marriage will solve all their problems
(5) There is nothing called love again.
(6) Men should not be trusted
(7) Men should fend for the family while women should do nothing.
All these are wrong conceptions about marriage and they cannot help you at all. Please change all these mentalities for a better tomorrow
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success; He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 52 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. For more info join our fan page https://www.facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale and visit www.familybooster.com, www.bisiadewale.com, or call 08068312004, or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org