Characteristics of being Impolite
Below are some of the characteristics of being impolite to our spouse.
1. Fighting in public.
2. Comparing our spouses with our secretaries, house maids, parents, siblings, friend’s spouse, etc.
3. Criticizing each other. 1 Peter 2:1
4. Outright condemnation of your spouses’ stature, outlook, parents, job, motherhood, dressing, etc.
5. Barking orders at one’s wife.
6. Speaking angrily with abusive words to one’s spouse. Colossians 3:19
7. Not listening to suggestions offered by your spouse.
8. Failure to pick his or her calls when your spouse calls. Colossians 3:8
9. Failure to spend time together.
11. Reporting him or her to friends, children and family members.
12. Embarrassing him or her in public.
13. Not obeying one’s husband. Proverbs 14:1
14. Using words that belittle your wife.
15. Telling your partner that he or she is a mistake in your life.
16. Blaming the wife for the mistakes of the children.
17. Not complimenting each other’s outlook, dressing, etc.
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success, He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 52 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. He is the host of family T.V. program called Family Booster Moments.
Get daily lesson and teaching and articles from his blog: bisiadewale.com and You can also get his resources and also send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. for any counselling issue. Visit https://bisiadewale.com for daily updating!