Character that Builds Marriage Pt 1- Bisi Adewale
Character is marriage, marriage is character. The success or failure of marriage is a function of character. Most times bad character destroys marriage more than any other things in life.
1. Understanding. Understanding is an inevitable tool for every woman that wants to live with her husband throughout a life-time in marriage. Living with a man requires high level of understanding of the make gender and understanding is a deliberate character that needed to be built by a woman who want to succeed in marriage. Don’t just act like every other woman, take time to understand why men act the way they do, understand marriage, love, sex, in-laws, crisis management, parenting and financial management.
2. Perseverance. Perseverance means continued steady effort to achieve an aim in spite of difficulty. This is a character which every woman should develop in order to make their marriage work. At times, the husband may be heady, difficult, beats, maltreat you, your in-laws may pose as a threat to you in that marriage, there may be delay in childbirth, and all these challenges should not force you to quit your marriage. Rather, persevere. Don’t surrender your marriage to pressure, you will soon overcome.
3. Teachability. No matter your age, academics qualification or exposure life, you must be humble enough to be taught by your husband. Even if you think you know more than him, listen to him, allow yourself to be corrected and don’t be stubborn. Men generally love women with teachable spirit. Diligently work on yourself to develop teachable character in life.
4. Homelineness. There’s no home until there is somebody in it to bring it alive. To have an excellent marriage, you must be homely. Create the time to be at home. Avoid constant traveling and any job that takes your weekend or that cause you to close late daily. Must man detest it when their wife travels a lot and close late. If you don’t have adequate time for your husband and children, you may not be intimate with your husband because intimacy takes time and you stand the risk of losing your husband to any available lady around him. Close early just to be with your spouse, you may lose your job but you must not lose your marriage. As a wife, you are like a light in that home, when you are not there, everywhere looks boring. So close early and light up your marriage.
5. Friendliness. “A man that hath friends must show himself friendly”. Proverbs 18:24a. Successful marriage is a friendship taken so deep. Consciously make yourself likeable and lovable. Don’t be too ‘serious’ have a friendly look. A good welcoming look, welcoming smiles and character will get your husband attracted to you. No man will want to be with a frowning, stubborn and contentious wife. Be friendly in your speech, actions and reactions. Strange women normally demonstrate high level on friendliness to win other people’s husband. As a woman, demonstrate friendliness to retain your husband….. Culled from our Latest book your Character is Your Marriage
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success, He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 52 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. He is the host of family T.V. program called Family Booster Moments.
Get daily lesson and teaching and articles from his blog: bisiadewale.com and You can also get his resources and also send an mail to email@example.com. for any counselling issue. Visit https://bisiadewale.com for daily updating! and click “LIKE” to be my fan on Face book from this link below http://www.facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale