LETTER TO ALL PARENTS
By Bisi Adewale
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end”. Jeremiah 29:11
I have never seen parents, who don’t want their children to have a glorious future and destiny. The provision of God in Jeremiah 29:11 will convince everyone that, He’s our father and His plan is to give our children a future and hope of a glorious life. Our responsibility as biological parents is to pray into reality what the heavenly Father has pronounced concerning the future of our children- which is the fulfilment of an expected end.
What becomes of your children in the future, determines whether you will suffer or enjoy at old age. Many parents are still responsible for the upkeep of their grown-up children who should have their own families, God will not allow you to experience this in Jesus name. Little sickness or ailment that should not ordinarily lead to the death of a parent may end up claiming their lives because of the inability of children to afford the medical care that can make them survive. Some children link their misfortune to their parents and tag them as witches when glorious things are not happening in their lives.
Some children curse their parents; accusing them of being responsible for calamity in life. If you don’t want all of these to happen to the future of your children, then rise to secure a glorious future in prayers for them.
“A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about”. Psalm 97:3
- Every enemy waiting for the future of my children, to truncate their destiny, Holy Ghost fire burn them up in Jesus name.
- Fire of Holy Ghost travels into the future of my children and consumes everything that can hinder their glorious future in Jesus name. Hebrews 12:29
- Father, disappoint all enemies of my children concerning their future in Jesus name. Job 5:12
- Lord, don’t allow household wickedness to perform their evil enterprise in the lives of my children in Jesus name.
- Every negative pronouncement that has been made concerning the future of my children, I cancel them with the blood of Jesus. Colossians 3:14-15
- I speak great things (progress, success, promotion, peace, prosperity into the future of my children (mention names) in Jesus name.
- All my children will make me proud in Jesus name.
- Every shame waiting for my children in future, I translate you into glory in Jesus name. Isaiah 40:5
- The lives of my children will not be cut short in Jesus name; they will fulfill their glorious destiny. Psalm 91:16.
- I invoke the blessings of God upon my children; their names shall be great in Jesus name. Genesis 12:1-3
- The names of my children will not be mentioned in the prison yard or among bad children in Jesus name.
- Anyone who blesses my children is blessed and anyone who curse my children is cursed.
- Wherever my children names are mentioned for evil (whether in the coven of witches, or in the shrine of any herbalist) thunder of the Lord, answer for them in Jesus name.
- No weapon that is formed against my children’s future will prosper in Jesus name.
- Father, give my children the power to make wealth in life in Jesus name.
- My children receive the ability of God to be great in Jesus name.
- I prophesy in the name of Jesus that all my children will have a glorious future in Jesus name.
- Father, choose my children for outstanding success in Jesus name.
- Lord, let my children enjoy ease in whatever they do in Jesus name.
- Father, let all my children prosper by your mercy in Jesus name.
For counselling, family-related issues or programs you can reach us via,
firstname.lastname@example.org, @bisiadewale, @yomibisi