HOW TO STAY FAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE
HOW TO STAY FAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE
If marriage must last and exciting,you must know how to stay faithful to your spouse in marriage.
To know how to stay faithful to your spouse,do the following:
- Decide and be committed to the fact that you will never have extra-marital affairs.
- Do not keep or allow secret sexual feelings and fantasies to go unaddressed
- Focus all sexual fantasies intentionally on your spouse if how to stay faithful to your spouse is your dream.
- Set limits. Don’t share intimate details of your relationship with friends of the opposite sex.
- Do not permit an intimate friendship with an opposite sex to grow beyond boundaries
- Do not keep friends of the opposite sex, be they colleagues, classmates, committee members, church members, etc.
- Be patient with your mate on what constitutes appropriate behaviour.
- Pay attention to your feelings. Stop anything that may give wrong impression
- To know how to stay faithful to your spouse,build an accountability network of godly friends who know you well enough to identify a change in your behaviour and attitude and who can pull you back from edges.
- Never think you are not vulnerable. Maintain close friendship with those of the same sex as well as godly and faithful couples.
- Discipline your sexual thought. Never allow it to stray away to unrighteousness.
- Make sure your partner enjoys you.
- To really know how to fight for your marriage,be content with your spouse and enjoy sex with him or her only.Be quick to settle disputes. Do not allow the devil to use it as a stronghold.
- Be prayerful, committing your life and marriage into God’s hands
Accepting your partner the way he or she is. Never think any other person can be better.
The sexual enjoyment you are looking for in other women is loaded in your wife with security.
Always remember that you are going to pay dearly for extra-marital sex. There is no “free sex” anywhere; you may even pay with your dear life.
Consider what you are likely to lose if you go into extra-marital affairs.Sex expert say sexual enjoyment is just eight (8) seconds ‘enjoyment’, which may earn you guilt, fear, failure, sexually transmitted diseases and death.
- Avoid offering “lift” to people of the opposite sex in your car. It opens the door for an unholy alliance.
- If you are not enjoying sex with your partner, sit down together and discuss it. Discussing sex with your spouse is not a sin.
- Don’t hesitate to see a professional marriage counsellor when you often argue about sex in your marriage.
- Read Christian books and magazines that will teach you godly ways to enjoy sex in your marriage
- Be content with your partner. He or she is the best person God can give to you.
- Avoid night-crawling and alcohol consumption.
- Let your boss, colleagues and any other members of the opposite sex close to you know that you are married and make it clear to them that you are ready to be faithful to your partner.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact with those of the opposite sex.
- Women should dress properly because the way you dress is the way you will be addressed. “Never display your nakedness! It belongs to your husband only.
- Make up your mind to derive every sexual satisfaction you want from your spouse. It is safe, holy, dignifying, economical and satisfying.
- Never allow your sexual desire to dictate what you will do. It is a feeling, be in charge. Control it or it will ruin your colourful destiny.
- Pray and commit your emotion into the hands of God.
Pastor Bisi Adewale is a family and relationship expert; author of Secret of Irresistible Wife and more than 70 other books on marriage and family life. You can reach him on email@example.com, 08068312004, 08051512823, BB: 2AF5C883,