HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE
In My book titled Preparing for Marriage, I explained ten practical ways to prepare for marriage. Here I will list them. Kindly get the book for comprehensive teachings about marriage preparation.
1) Read at least fifteen books on marriage
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning (Proverbs 9:9 KJV)
2) Read at least five books on parenting
“If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it” (Proverbs 9:12 KJV)
3) Pray aggressively: Pray seriously; pray aggressively and continuously. (Matthew 7:7)
4) Communicate deeply with your spouse-to-be: Talk, talk and talk. Talk WWW, that is talk Whenever, Whatever and Wherever. Ask questions; answer questions.
5) Get an apartment: You can’t get marry in a family house (Genesis 30:30 KJV)
6) Put necessary household materials in the apartment (Genesis 24:31 KJV)
7) Attend quality marriage programmes: The Church where you worship may not give you enough of what you need to succeed in marriage. Go and learn in the right places. (Proverbs 9:9)
8) Have a marriage mentor: Have people with testimonies you and your partner may learn from. (Proverbs 24: 6)
9) Attend pre-marital training class: Attend organize by your Church specially for intending couples. (Proverbs 9:13)
10) Attend college of marital success (Proverbs 4:7 KJV).
(Get a copy of our book preparing for Marriage for more on this)