POWER OF COMMITMENT
By Yomi Adewale
Commitment means having an unwavering and irrecoverable dedication to a cause you believe in and it is more than a mere involvement.
It is not what is happening around you that gives you sadness but how you allowed it to heat you and how you reacted to it.
It is possible your commitment toward your goals and vision is sick, stolen by distractions or possibly dead.
I pray for you, the Lord will breathe on your commitment to receiving strength today in Jesus Name.
When you are down and feel like not being committed to your cause then you need courage which is internal strength to carry on.
In the process of your Vision, Mission and Commitment there will always be tough challenges but you are expected to remain focused and be committed to making your dreams a reality.
Elements of Commitment are;
You must have a cause of action you believe in, if anyone gives up as you are aiming to give up no one will be Expert in that area of life you desire.
2. Dedication; you must be dedicated to your cause of action not relenting from your focus despite challenges.
3. Focus; you must remain focused and not allowing any form of distraction.
4. Investment of time; whatever you are committed to required more time and attention to succeed
5. Continuity of Good Practice; that is, you continue in the laydown procedures of doing things right. It is possible you are committed to a cause and you are not following the right and acceptable way of doing it. Therefore, follow the right channel.
6. Consistency; be consistent in doing the right thing over time and give room to review your level of commitment to your cause of action from time to time. That is, even in your consistency give room for evaluation for this will make your commitment to be monotonous but will yield an outstanding result.
SIGNS OF FULL COMMITMENT
The sincerity of Heart and Action.
Spirit of loyalty; this means working and walking with a loyal heart and action towards achieving your goals.
Right Reason /Motive; you must be so convinced about your so-called art of action. By developing a right and positive motive concerning your area of focus.
Priority; your cause of action on focused area must be prioritized as an important area of your schedules and plans.
When you are not ashamed to defend your cause of action, goals, vision, etc.
Availability; you must always make yourself available anytime this cause of your focus is being mentioned.
Sense of urgency
You must have the audacity to take giant steps
You have uncommon energy to proceed despite distractions and challenges
No attention for distraction.
BENEFIT OF COMMITMENT
There will be a blessing from above
You will be known as an expert on that cause of your action.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO BE COMMITTED TO
God; build a relationship with God by deep study of the word of God, prayer, fasting, worship and praise. You are also advised to listen to God.
Be committed to kingdom expansion via evangelism, intercession prayers, etc.
Committed to your life in areas of health, mind and thoughts, etc.
Be committed to your marriage.
Be committed to raising Good, Great and Godly children.
Be committed to your career
Be committed to blessing humanity
Be committed to your health.
Thanks and God bless you as you improve in your commitment level on things that matter.