17 WAYS TO BUILD MINISTRY USING THE STRENGTH OF TWO PEOPLE IN ONE
If you can join hands together with your wife, it will have a multiplier effect on your marriage, please learn how to make your wife your partner in ministry
1.You are not a pastor until your wife sees you as one
- Stop seeing your wife as your competitor, she is your companion.
- See your wife as a partner, co-worker, and co-builder, build a partnership that heaven will treasure, that hell will fear
- Stop seeing your wife as being worthless, useless, as a cook, sex machine, roommate, co-tenant, baby factory, another member of your church, or your arch-enemy; see her as a part of you. Your better half, “flesh of your flesh”, “bone of your bones”, “residue of your spirit” (Malachi 2:14-16, Genesis 2:18-25).
- Never consider divorce or separation, be committed to your marriage vow, and be determinedto make it work.
- Make your marriage, your character, and your spouse’s character a prayer issue, pray for a change
- Forgive your wife, be a good forgiver.
- Share your vision with your wife, and cherish her input.
- Love your wife with all your heart, and demonstrate your love, through kind action, gifts, romance, appreciation, love notes, support in the kitchen, babysitting, birthday celebration, etc.
- Correct in love, build; do not destroy.
- Discuss your plan with your wife; ask for her input, and take her input with love even if it looks foolish.
- Pray together about your vision for your ministry.
- Talk about the problem, prospect, plan, purpose, and pillar.
- Make your wife your thinking partner.
- Give her a call just to thank her and to tell her you to love her.
- Do things together, talk together, walk together, work, plan, pray, play, learn, rejoice, sleep, grow, and bathe together. Note that women are easy to lead when they are carried along
’17. Satisfy the sexual desire of your wife. 1 Cor. 7:1-5