Building Happy Marriage
– Bisi Adewale
Mutual Emotional Support
People in marriage will be very happy with each other if they are getting emotional support from each other, partners that drag each other’s emotionally can never be happy together, getting emotional support is one of the major need of any individual, anybody that needs will definitely win the heart of people involve.
If you really desire a glorious marriage, then let meeting your spouse emotional need be paramount in your heart, one good thing about this is if you meet his/her need, he/she is likely going to feel good about you and then go ahead to meet your emotional needs too.
Meet this Need in the Following Ways
– Let your spouse feel good for marrying you, let his/her increase every day, let him/her remember that you belong to each other.
– Let your spouse have the feeling of been accepted and valued.
– Be too generous with appreciation. Appreciate every little your spouse is able to do for you.
– Never take your spouse for granted.
– Let your spouse knows you reference him/her
– Support each other vision, passion and desire
– Never allow any member of your family to abuse or take them for granted.
– Let the children knows that you value your spouse, don’t abuse your spouse before your children that is a wrong foundation for them
Make your husband a prayer project; never give him a breathing space in the place of prayer.
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success, He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 52 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. He is the host of family T.V. program called Family Booster Moments.
Get daily lesson and teaching and articles from his blog: bisiadewale.com and You can also get his resources and also send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. for any counselling issue. Visit https://bisiadewale.com for daily updating! and click “LIKE” to be my fan on Face book from this link below http://www.facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale