12 ATTITUDES THAT SHOW YOU DON’T HONOUR YOUR SPOUSE
By Bisi Adewale
Follow @bisiadewale on Twitter and IG
To have a successful marriage, you are to build a better home and make your family a blissful one, everyone involved must be polite to each other. You can’t be too nice or too polite to your spouse. You can not continue to “pull down” your spouse and think your marriage will grow up, Never!
There are several attitudes some people exhibit without knowing the negative implication effect it will have on their marriages.
Below are some of the attitudes that show you don’t honour or respect your spouse.
1. Fighting in public.
2. Comparing your spouse to others
3. Criticizing each other.
4. Outright condemnation of your spouse’s stature, outlook, parents, job, motherhood, dressing, etc.
5. Speaking angrily with abusive words to your spouse.
6. Not listening to suggestions offered by your spouse.
7. Failure to spend time together.
8. Going into Infidelity
9. Reporting your spouse to friends, children and family members.
1. Publicly insulting and embarrassing your spouse
11. Blaming your spouse for the wrong reason.
12. Not complimenting each other’s outlook, dressing, etc.
With all these mentioned, you will definitely know your status, if you are treating your spouse well or not
This article was curled from my book 20 HIGHWAYS TO A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE.
You definitely need this Book to know how to build a super marriage.