SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM
SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM
The problem you have in that marriage is not money, in-law or economic; it is simply a wisdom problem. When you receive wisdom, you will know what to do, you will do it and get your desired result. Here, I will show you the seven pillars of wisdom which proverbs 7:1 spoke about.SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM
- The fear of the Lord. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the holy is understanding”. To get divine wisdom, you need to get the fear of God. You can’t get the best from God unless you have a connection with him. Run away from sin and unrighteousness and live for God all the days of your life.SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM
- “Give instruction to a wise man and he will be wiser, teach a just man and he will increase in learning”. Proverbs 9:9. To be wise, be teachable. Get instruction, be instructed. You can never be wiser than the instruction you are receiving. One philosopher said, “There are four people on earth: Those who know not and know not that they know not. These are foolish people, run away from them. Those who know not and they know they know not. These are simple people, instruct them. Those who know and know not that they know. These are asleep; wake them up. Those who know and know that they know and are still ready to know more. These are the wise; listen to them. You must be in the group of the simple who knows not but is ready to know, or in the group of the wise who knows and is ready to know more. Be thirsty for instruction, be hungry for knowledge. You will become wise.SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM
- “It is as sport to a fool to do mischief, but a man of understanding hath wisdom”. Proverbs 10:23. You cannot manipulate what you don’t understand. To be a woman of wisdom in marriage, you must understand what matrimony is all about. To win and keep your husband, you must know his likes and dislikes, his “turn-on” and “turn-off”. With this information you can go ahead to be the woman he is looking for. SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM
- “When pride cometh, then cometh shame but with the lowly (humble) is wisdom”. (Proverbs 11:2). To get wisdom, you must be humble enough to learn from people lower than you in age, position or rank. You can get wisdom from anybody, all you need to do is to be humble to learn and not get puffed up.
- “Hear counsel and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end” (Proverbs 19:20). Counsel is more or less an instruction that is specific and direct to a situation. If you want to be wise, always seek counsel. Don’t fight your husband or in-law; seek counsel to know how to handle these cases. You need a marriage counselor. You cannot get godly counsel from your friend and family members. Go to experts, people who will not be biased. Go to people who will not tell you only what you want to hear. Go to people who will teach you wisdom.SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM
- “Wise men lay up knowledge, but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction”. Proverbs 10:14. If you want to be wise, acquire knowledge. You can’t understand something you are not knowledgeable about. If you do not understand it, you won’t handle it well; then it will be said that you are not wise. Knowledge you acquired and use is known as wisdom.
- Correction and reproof. “The rod and reproof give wisdom but a child left to himself bringeth his mother shame”. Proverbs 29:15. Do you really want to be wise? Be open to correction. If you hate correction, you are somebody to be rebuked. You need to be open to correction so that you will not be repeating your mistakes. Michael Novale said, “The wise learn from tragedy, the foolish merely repeat it”. Don’t be too big to be corrected; be open to correction. Humble yourself and be ready to say I am sorry, so that your marriage may not be in a sorry state.