POWER OF CONTINUOUS DATING IN YOUR MARRIAGE
“If you stop dating your spouse, your marriage will soon be outdated”
“I am the rose of Sharon And the lily of the valleys. As the lily among thorns, So is my love among the daughters. As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, So is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, And his fruit was sweet to my taste. He brought me to the banqueting house, And his banner over me was love.” Song of Solomon 2:1-4 KJV
Marriage requires constant connection and attention if it is to survive and thrive. Dating your spouse is the key to achieving this.
Dating your spouse must be paramount in your heart if you want a great marriage. This is the fact all couples in great marriages are aware of. They don’t joke with their dates.
WHAT IS DATE NIGHT?
A date night is a typical pre-planned evening when a committed couple carves out some time for themselves away from their children and other responsibilities. Date nights can also be “date days”. But the key idea is that time is spent as a couple; not as unstructured “family time.”
Dating each other allows for “couple time” where only a man and his wife are together talking, playing, romancing, eating and having fun. The result is always amazing.
HOW MANY DATE NIGHTS SHOULD COUPLES HAVE?
“If you want to keep your marriage alive, you must make a date night once a week,” says Lyss Stern, a mother of three and CEO of DivaMoms.com. “If we didn’t make a date night, we’d be two ships passing in the night. It would all be about the kids, the kids, the kids”
If you want a great marriage, I will suggest you obey what experts called RULE 2-2-2
The 2-2-2 rule means:
1: Going out on a date every two weeks,
2: enjoying a weekend away every two months
3: taking a holiday for a week every two years.
ADVANTAGES OF DATE NIGHTS
Couples who build date nights in their relationships experience the following:
- Better Communication: This is possible when couples spend time together talking as lovers, not as husband and wife or Daddy and Mummy.
- Greater Affection: This is likely going to be the next point when a couple is alone during dating.
- Better Understanding: There is a possibility of better understanding each other when they talk lovingly and effectively.
- Gratitude for Each Other: This is likely when they can easily see each other in an atmosphere of love.
- Desire: Hot desire for each other is likely when couples date.
- No Distractions: Date night provides entertainment so couples can return to focusing on important issues without distractions.
- Good Example to Their Children: Children will learn better ways to handle their marriage when their parents date each other.
- Better Marriage: Dating leads to a better marriage and fulfills union.
- Better Romance: It is also known to lead to hot romance.
- Intimacy: Intimacy and bonding increase when couples date.
- Better Sex Life: Sex becomes hot and spicy when couples date