“Our prayers do make a difference” Max Lucado
Prayers must be all seasons and continuous in the parenting work. Also, parents must see intercession and supplication as part of their spiritual assignments over the lives of their children. It is a way of interacting with God over His heritage and communicating the deepest part of the hearts of parents about their children to their Maker.
We live in a world that is full of all kinds of issues, battles and challenges. For us, as parents and our children to navigate successfully, we need to pray. We cannot hope to overcome without invoking the power of God through spiritual exercise of prayers. They cannot fulfil their purpose in lives without prayer.
“Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting” Matthew 17:21 KJV
You need not go diabolical or get involved in the demonic group to shield your children. The same power will end up asking for their lives or fortune as a sacrifice to appease them. The devil does not have a gift without severe consequences and repercussions.
God is the most powerful. He owns the heaven and the earth; He answers prayers. Call on Him over your children. If you can pray, God is ready to hear.
SHALL WE PRAY:
Today we would focus on the prayer of CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEARTS for our children:
“And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live” Deuteronomy 30:6 KJV
Please start with thanksgiving prayers for the salvation of their souls and His love for them. Thank Him for the past, present and future of your children. Then ask God for His mercy to prevail over your prayers.
Now pray the following aggressively
(1) Lord, circumcise the heart of my children to have uncommon love for you.
(2) Father, replace every stony heart (disobedience) with the heart of flesh (obedience).
(3) Spirit of God, the spirit of holiness and righteousness sanctify and justify my children.
(4) Power of God, deliver my children from generational bondage of sin and every form of unrighteousness.
(5) Every seed of error and mistakes will not be planted or germinate in my children.
(6) No power will plant in my children or sponsor destructive habit and strange thoughts in them.
(7) The lives of my children will turn out as a testimony in the name of Jesus.Please follow on Twitter & Instagram
Facebook: Marriage and Family Builders