21 WAYS GREAT MEN HANDLE CRISIS AT HOME
The plan of God for every man is to be great but is unfortunate that greatness is only for the people who are ready to pay the price
- They pray to God about it (Prayer)
- They check themselves where they have offended their wives and make amendments (Self examination)
- They stop all negative reactions (ceasefire)
- They discuss with their wife with love and are even ready to lose the argument. (Communication)
- They call for reconciliation not retaliation (Positive actions)
- They make sure that, they don’t go to bed without settling dispute.(Resolution)
- They change all anti-marriage characters (Renewal)
- They still love their wives despite their differences (Affection)
- They correct her in love (Ephesians4:12) Golden words.
- They seek counsel from their pastor or counselor where necessary. (Help)
- They are not too proud to say “I AM SORRY”. (Most men find it difficult to say this, great men are ready to say it.) (Apology)
- They pray with their wives (Corporate prayer)
- They pamper their wives. (Nurturing)
- They don’t feel they are always right.
- They obey their pastor when he counsels them.
- They don’t allow any third party know about their problem at home except their Pastor, where necessary.
- They still love their wives despite the quarrel.
- They don’t stop their responsibility because of the quarrel.
- They stand with their wives despite all odds, while a “baby husband” beat his wife despite God’s word.
- They praise God with their wives after the crisis.
- They forgive and forget.
Are you a GREAT MAN or a BABY HUSBAND? The way you handle crisis at home will tell us who you are. Please change. A home is supposed to be a place of rest, not a prison yard. Your wife is supposed to be your darling; not your punching bag. She is supposed to enjoy your house not endure it. She is supposed to be having PLEASURE not under PRESSURE. You are supposed to be her HEAD not her HEADACHE.