How To Relate With Your Spouse In Marriage
“Whoso ever findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.The poor useth intreaties; but the rich answereth roughly. A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother”. How To Relate With Your Spouse In Marriage
Your relationship with your spouse must be rock solid. For it to be solid, it must possess the following vital ingredients: How To Relate With Your Spouse In Marriage
- Acceptance. You can never be happily married when you don’t accept your spouse. Acceptance starts from the mind, so make up your mind to accept your spouse’s stature, complexion, height, hair, etc. Your spouse can never be like anybody else, accept him or her.
- Love. Verbalize love by saying “I love you” to your spouse. Demonstrate love in all your dealings with your spouse.
- Care. Care is the language of love. Show care to your spouse in all areas of life.
- Forgiveness,Your spouse will always offend you no matter how spiritual he/she may be. Pray for a forgiving spirit, be a generous forgiver regardless of the offence.
- Communication is the life blood of relationship. Be in talking terms, you need to talk the talk before you can walk the walk. Your communication should be truthful, total without cutting remarks. How To Relate With Your Spouse In Marriage
- Praying Together. Take time to pray together. Couple that pray together stays together and they get divine presence to cement their relationship together. Create time to pray together as a couple.
- Be patient with each other. You will need a lot of patient to live with an opposite sex. Don’t be in haste to see your patient change, be patient with him or her.
- Romance.Marriage should be romantic and enjoyable. Do everything possible to fan the fire of romance in your marriage.