25 Things Women Need To Know About Men
two weeks ago I preached a message on “What Men Need to Know About Women” for our LOVE AND MARRIAGE message series at Van Dyke Church. This was based on hundreds of responses on the pink cards women filled about about what they wish men knew about them. 25 Things Women Need To Know About Men 25 Things Women Need To Know About Men 25 Things Women Need To Know About Men
Well this past weekend my wonderful wife, Maisie, delivered the follow up message on “What Women Need to Know About Men.” She also sifted through hundreds of blue cards that men filled out about what they wish women knew about them.
Here’s the Top 25 Maisie listed this weekend on what men wish women knew about them. Here goes… 25 Things Women Need To Know About Men 25 Things Women Need To Know About Men 25 Things Women Need To Know About Men
- We want to fix it not just talk about it.
- We really do want to be your HERO
- We need our SPACE. It doesn’t mean we don’t love you.
- We don’t like being stereotyped any more than women like it.
- We like sports!
- We like, even more, sharing sports with you.
- Just because we don’t do it your way doesn’t mean it’s not right.
- Leave the thermostat alone!
- We can’t read your minds. Tell us directly what you want. Bullet points help.
- Sometimes by NOT communicating we’re communicating that we’ve got nothing to say.
- We need RESPECT more than LOVE
- We have feelings too. We just don’t express them the same way.
- We don’t care about everything like women.
- It’s a heavy responsibility to be the spiritual leader in the house. We need your help and support.
- We are not perfect.
- Physical intimacy is not #1 in our lives.
- We always think about SEX!
- We measure our value by our capacity to provide.
- We really don’t need to know EVERYTHING going on in your life.
- We love our children too.
- We are VISUAL and constantly bombarded with sexual stimulus at work, media and everywhere else.
- We hate being late!
- We don’t get lost ALL the time.
- We don’t like wearing TIGHT PANTS.