By Bisi Adewale
8 Great Ways To Maintain Your Marriage
Learn how to keep the home in the shape you want it to be, one major problem with marriage is the problem of maintenance, it is easier to start a marriage than to maintain it, at the point of maintenance is the point where many people fail, so you need to learn to maintain your marriage and be intentional about it, go all out to build a great marriage by, keeping it like a good farmer will do to his productive trees.8 Great Ways To Maintain Your Marriage
“Whoso keepeth the fig tree shall eat the fruit thereof: so he that waiteth on his master shall be honoured”. (Proverbs 27:18 KJV)
To maintain your marriage there are many things to put into it.8 Great Ways To Maintain Your Marriage
To maintain you will need the following tools
- Patience. You need to be patient. If your marriage must stand tall and solid.
- Forgiveness. The act of forgiveness also help you to keep your marriage, since you and your spouse will offend each other one way or the other in your journey in life.
- Prayer. Prayer is also needed, pray to protect, defend and rebuild your marriage.
- Time together. Spend time together, you can’t build marriage if you are not always together spend time together to bond and jell, it will be a special gift to your marriage if you do that.8 Great Ways To Maintain Your Marriage
- Respect. Learn to respect and honour each other, help each other self esteem, by giving each other great regard no matter what happen.
- Selflessness. Be self less in your thinking, attitude, habit and in everything you do, marriage is not just about you, it is about both of you. Marriage is not me it is we.
- Responsibility. Be totally responsible at home do your duty as a man or woman, be responsible, that is what it takes to maintain marriage.8 Great Ways To Maintain Your Marriage
- Fidelity. Be faithful to your spouse, don’t Cheat on each other, weather in the area of money or sex, be totally open so that you can build trust. 8 Great Ways To Maintain Your Marriage