4 FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A MAN
By Bisi Adewale
Life is like a short play and if a man must get the best from it, you must act the script very well. To get the best from the stage of life; a man must handle these four major areas of his life perfectly. 4 FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A MAN
- WHO HE SERVE– To maximize your life as a man, you need God in an unhindered dose. Your relationship with God is a determinant factor of your destiny and future. You can’t amount to something in life without God. “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord”. Joshua 24:15
What to do: 4 FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A MAN
- Surrender your all to Jesus Christ. Stop ignoring God, your life depend on Him. Embrace Jesus today in righteousness. Put an end to smoking, alcoholism, womanizing, drug abuse and other sinful activities.4 FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A MAN
- Serve God. Don’t be an alien in the house of God. Serve God with your God-given talent in any capacity in the church. Be a very good example to your children.
- Be a covenant practitioner. Covenant is good and powerful but it only works for people that walk in it. Win soul for Christ, be a tithe payer. If you eat your tithe, you are eating your future as things will become tithe for you.4 FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A MAN
- WHO HE IS– Your relationship with yourself is vital to your success in life. You need to love and accept your person. If you don’t love your person, you can never maximize your potential. Nobody is better than you; you are a masterpiece, specially created to be great in life.4 FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A MAN
“O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches”. Psalm 104:24
What to do:
- Change those negative belief about yourself
- Change what you say about yourself.4 FACTS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A MAN
- Develop a better character
- Develop a better attitude to work.
- Avoid moving with dream killers
- Avoid people that always attack your personality.
- Don’t mingle with the lazy people.
- Avoid men who have no vision. Surround yourself with serious and vision-oriented people. Do something worthwhile with your life and proof your critics wrong.
- HOW HE RAISED HIS CHILDREN- The way a man raised his children will determine whether he will experience gain or pain in the future. “The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother”. Proverbs 10:1
There are four ways people raise children. They are:
- Child Breeding: This is the way animals raise their own children without provision, planning and care, some parents are like that too.
- Child Brooding: This is when on behave like a lieu that broods upon it eggs, not allowing the children to grow, becoming over protective.
- Child Rearing. This is how people raised animals. They want to kill, eat or sell. There will be provision without training, focus, plan or prayer.
This is the same way some men are raising their children. They pay school fees but they have no time to train their children, they’ve never been to their children’s schools, never help with home work, have never attended P.T.A meetings. They believe parenting is all about paying school fees
- Child Training. This is biblical injunction about how to raise children. (Proverbs 22:6). This is total childrearing packaged. It involves teachings, leading, mentoring, loving, praying, commanding, caring and provision until Christ is formed in the child (ren). Sir, the responsibility for raising godly children rest on you as far as God is concerned. Create time for your children, they are your future. (Please get this two books from us: Parenting Without Tears and My Children will Prosper)
- WHAT HE DOES:
What a man do for a living, his career or vocation is an important aspect of his life.
What to do:
- Discover your purpose. Know what you are created to do and be committed to it.
Develop yourself for your purpose. “Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning”. Prov. 9:9
- Pursue your purpose with all diligence. Don’t be a liability.
- Be diligent, don’t be lazy. “Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds”. 27:23
- WHO HE MARRIED
God is the greatest influence in the life of a man, followed by his wife. Nobody affect the life of a man like the woman he married. A woman can be a thorn in the flesh of a man or a fountain of blessing to him. Marriage can become a curse or a blessing in the life of a man, that is why every man should be committed to his marriage. “When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble”. Proverbs 4:12
What to do:
- Choose your life partner prayerfully and carefully if you are single.
- Be sincere enough to deal with anti-marriage character in you.
- Be an excellent husband and father. “Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun”. Eccl 9:9
- Develop deep knowledge about marriage and family life to handle in-laws, children, money and ministry perfectly.
- Study your wife and learn what it takes to relate with the woman you married as a friend, lover, wife, confidant, partner and joint heirs with Christ.