By Bisi Adewale
3 BASIC TRUTHS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A WOMAN
The life of a woman involve so many things, but I will focus on four important areas here that a woman must handle wisely if she must enjoy and maximize her life, they are:3 BASIC TRUTHS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A WOMAN
1. WHO SHE SERVE
your relationship with God as a woman is very important to the extent that it determines how your life will be now and how it will be in the future
“Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates” (Proverbs 31:30, 31)
What to do
- Surrender your totality to God. Stop struggling your life with God, follow the path of righteousness.3 BASIC TRUTHS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A WOMAN
- Serve God don’t be useless in his house, get busy for the Lord, be a worker in the house of God, be a good example for your children.
- Be a covenant practitioner: preach the gospel, be a tithe payer, give generously.
- Be prayerful, be a student of the Bible, fast often and live holy life.
- WHO SHE IS
Your relationship with yourself is also important, if you don’t love your person you can never maximize your life.3 BASIC TRUTHS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A WOMAN
What to do
- Change what you say about yourself.
- Change your belief about yourself
- Develop a better character (character like humility, diligence, meekness, etc)
- Deal with worry, fear, anxiety, depression, anger, etc.
- Take time to rest and relax, live a balanced life.
- Let there be work-life balance.
- Live a life of praise of God, don’t complain.
- Dress better to give glory to God. “She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple”. (Proverbs 31:22).
– Avoid extreme positive dressing such as dirtiness, color riot, unfashionable dresses, etc.
– Avoid negative dressing: see-through dresses, cloth that exposes cleavage, tight dresses that exposes curves and part that are called private, cloths that allows your under wears and buttocks to be seen at the back.
- HOW SHE RAISED HER CHILDREN
The way a woman raised her children will also be path of how her life will be in the future
Three ways people raise children. 3 BASIC TRUTHS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A WOMAN
- Child breeding: This is the way animals raise their own children without provision, planning and All they do is breeding, that is what some parent do too.
- Child rearing: This is the way people raised animals they want to kill, eat or sell. There will be provision, but no training, focus, plan, prayer.
That is the same way some women are raising their own children, they pay school fees but they have no time to train their children; no vision, no teaching, no prayer; it is about rearing.
Child training: This is the biblical injunction to raise Godly children
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”. (Proverbs 22:6). This involve- teaching, leading, mentoring, loving, praying, commanding, caring, providing until Christ is formed in the child. This is the way to raise your children, the question is, are you a breeder, rearer or trainer? Breeder and rearer will regret; only trainer will be very happy tomorrow. Be a trainer. (Proverbs 22:6) 3 BASIC TRUTHS ABOUT THE LIFE OF A WOMAN