9 Quarreling Style In Marriage
9 Quarreling Style In Marriage
9 Quarreling Style In Marriage-Interesting to know how couples quarrel. Some learned people behave like illiterates while many couples behave like babies during quarrels.
These 9 quarreling style in marriage are:
- ‘Pity Party’ quarreling. Couples in this category prefer to lament, nag and pity themselves. They become sad and depressed whenever there is quarrel at home.
- Snail quarreling style. If you use your little finger to touch a moving snail it will quickly go back into its shell. These couples also prefer to withdraw into their ‘shell’ become moody, unnecessarily quiet, and unconcerned. Some men will move into another room and close the door. Some can even leave the house without anybody knowing their whereabouts.
- Bulldozer quarrelling style. Another point out of these 9 quarreling style is bulldozer style.Those in this group fight dirtily. They quarrel like mad dogs, fight like garage boys or market women. It’s like arguments to them means war. They use everything at their disposal to fight. They are ready to fight their spouses at home, move to the church or office to continue the fighting. They destroy anything on their way as they fight. They reveal secrets of their spouses abuse their in-laws, destroy TV sets, cars, house utensils and electronic gadgets, they see real war as a way to peace. Their slogan is “I hate cheating, you cannot cheat me” they are known as trouble-makers
- Reporters quarrelling style. People in this category go to anybody that cares to listen to report their spouses. They report to their children, parents, in-laws, neighbours, friends and anybody that cares to listen.
- Suffering and smiling style. Those in this group are ready to do anything to look for peace except communication and counseling. They easily compromise with their partner to give peace a chance. Even if they are not happy they pretend everything is alright. They will never tell anybody their problem but will be living in sadness and depression. Atimes their spouses may even think they are in good term.9 Quarreling Style In Marriage
- Avoidance style. They either avoid the issue and turn it to ‘untouchables’ or avoid each other like plagues, thereby finding solace in their children, work, friends or strange women.9 Quarreling Style In Marriage
- Ambush quarrelling style. Couples in this group are fond of vengeance. If you offend them now they will pretend all is well and wait for their own opportunity to hit back. Wives may wait till the time their men will ask for sex to ‘deal with him’ while husbands may wait till the time wives will ask for money.
- Diabolical quarrelling style. Some go as far as using diabolical ways to fight their spouses.
- Round table quarrelling style. People in this group go through positive communication. They talk heart to heart. They disagree, argue or even quarrel without abuses, manipulation and beating. They speak their minds and listen to their spouses without interrupting with a view to finding amicable solution.
Pastor Bisi Adewale is a family and relationship expert; author of Secret of Irresistible Wife and more than 70 other books on marriage and family life. You can reach him on email@example.com, 08068312004, 08051512823, BB: 2AF5C883, Blog: www.bisiadewale.com, Website:www.familybooster.com facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale.Twitter@bisiadewale