TYPES OF PASTORS’ WIVES
TYPES OF PASTORS’ WIVES
A pastor’s wife is not just another woman; she is the person behind the man on the pulpit therefore, her support or otherwise will be evident in the work of the man.TYPES OF PASTORS’ WIVES
Hardly can any pastor make impact without the support of his wife, which I why pastors should do everything possible to train, develop, encourage and motivate their wives to their level in the ministry in order to get the best out of them. Wives should explore all avenues to learn and become what God created them to be.
We have three major types of pastor’s wives as it related to the ministry.TYPES OF PASTORS’ WIVES
- Caterpillar Wives. These are pastor’s wives who are not suitable for the ministry at all. They are destroyers, who prepared to do anything to dismantle their husband’s ministry.
What they do:
- Some refuse to attend their husband’s churches.
- Some deny their husband sex.TYPES OF PASTORS’ WIVES
- They go around reporting their husbands to church members.
- They are fond of borrowing money and owing church members.
- Some commit adultery.
- Many of them provoke their husband to beat them.
- Some steal church money.
- Many of them fight the ushers and children’s teachers for beating their kids.
- Some become demonic and destroy the ministry with diabolical acts.
- Many of them turn their children against their fathers.
- Some join the gossip group of the church.TYPES OF PASTORS’ WIVES
- They fight church members and embarrass their husbands.
- Some dress seductively to spoil the work of their husbands.
- Many of them demand for sex when they know their husbands are fasting.
- They come late to church and contribute nothing to the progress of the church.
- A Pastor’s wife broke the tithes’ box and stole the money in it.TYPES OF PASTORS’ WIVES
- A Pastor’s wife had a man friend who lives opposite her husband’s church and later moved in with the man when she was challenged. She resorted to sitting in the front of her new ‘home’ just opposite the church to make jest of the pastor and members on their way to church services.
- A Pastor’s wife who held her husband’s clothes and prevented him from attending the service.
- A Pastor’s wife who banned all church members from visiting her husband.
- A Pastor’s wife who slapped the women’s leader.
- A Pastor’s wife who wore mini skirt to church with topless cloth just to show her displeasure for her husband’s ministry.
- A Pastor’s wife in the church who encouraged her daughters to have boyfriends and attend night parties.
- A Pastor’s wife who slept with the associate pastor.
- A pastor’s wife who accused her husband of praying too much.
- A pastor’s wife who became a witch to disrupt the work of the ministry.
- A Pastor’s wife who falsely accused her husband of infidelity before the whole church.
- A Pastor’s wife who refused to follow her husband on transfer because she was “tired of moving around”.
- A Pastor’s wife who is fond fighting her husband on Saturday nights or Sunday mornings just to disrupt the Sunday service.
Are you a pillar or caterpillar in the life and ministry of your husband? You can’t be a caterpillar and be a complete minister’s wife. You need to work on yourself, support your husband and satisfy God greatly.
- Passive Wives. These women will not stop their husbands from doing the work of God but will not offer helping hands. To them, their husband is in his business while they are in their own. They attend church just like any other member but will not do anything in the ministry. Majority of them never see themselves as Pastor’s wives because they were never prepared for the challenge. You are not permitted to be passive to be as a minister’s wife, you must get busy, doing something for God.
- Ministerial Pastor’s Wives. These are genuine Pastor’s wives. They do not just see themselves as “Pastors’ wives” but consider themselves as Pastors even if they are not in the ministry, attend Bible College or sit on the altar. They are the PILLARS behind their husbands’ success. They are firebrands, supportive, focused, prayerful, submissive, available and dependable.
WHAT THEY DO
- They stand the gap for their husband at home. They are the manager of the home-front, training their children to obey the Lord.
- They pray for their husbands daily.
- They are involved in ministry as Pastors, teachers, choristers, prayer team members, head or members of the marriage committee, women leaders, among others.
- They satisfy their husbands by cooking good food, keep the house clean, good sex, etc.
- They are good dressers. They put on good clothes, though they may not be expensive but they come out beautiful on them.
- They welcome their husbands warmly whenever he gets back from the days job.
- They are complete minister’s wife.
WHO THEY ARE
- They are friends of their husbands
- They love their home and take good care of it.
- They protect, defend and support their husbands’ ministry.
- Teachers and counselors. They are involved in teaching and counseling in the church.
- Good examples. They are easy to emulate in habit and character, totally unblemished.
- They are lovers of visitors.
- Prayer warriors. They are always on their knees for their husbands.
- They are caring and loving mothers.
- They are very wise.
- They submit to God and their husbands.
Pastor Bisi Adewale is a family and relationship expert; author of Secret of Irresistible Wife and more than 70 other books on marriage and family life. You can reach him on email@example.com, 08068312004,08051512823,BB:2AF5C883, Blog: www.bisiadewale.com, Website:www.familybooster.com facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale.Twitter@bisiadewale