WARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
WWARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
When you notice any of the following during your courtship, you need to exercise caution. Pray very well and see your counsellor before you take any further step. WARNING SIGNAL DURING CHRISTIAN
- Hatred toward your partner
- Lack of deep love and affection
- Sexual sin. WARNING SIGNAL DURING CHRISTIAN
- Sexual advances from your partner.WARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
- When lust is in control (kissing, touching, fondling, patting or romancing). These are dangerous signal
- Backsliding partner or when he or she is indifferent to the things of God.WARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
- When there is absence of give and take
- When you notice spiritual dryness or coldness in your partner. When he/she hates prayer, avoids Christian gathering, despises Bible etc. you need to be very careful.WARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
- When you notice stubbornness in your partner.WARNING SIGNAL DURING CHRISTIAN
- If you can not freely express yourself during courtship, it is dangerous going into that relationship
- Constant quarreling, bickering, disagreement and provocation of pone another.
- Sharp doctrinal differences
- Fear or loss of peace of mind.WARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
- When you feel your partner is hiding something very important from you
- When you notice unfaithfulness, inconsistence and lying.WARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
- When you notice every body around you, your parents, pastor, friend or family members are against the relationship, you need to be very careful because they are likely to be right.
- When you find yourself beaten by your man, then you need to be watchful because that may be a partner to what he, will do in the future.
- Lack of effective communication
- Lack of trust.WARNING SIGNAL DURING COURTSHIP
Pastor Bisi Adewale is a family and relationship expert; author of Secret of Irresistible Wife and more than 70 other books on marriage and family life. You can reach him on firstname.lastname@example.org, 08068312004,08051512823,BB:2AF5C883, Blog: www.bisiadewale.com, Website:www.familybooster.com facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale.Twitter@bisiadewale