RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY
- Oba Samuel
RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY
In every relationship, money is as important as light. Money fuel love in relationship but at the same time it has destroys many love affairs. Money is essential in relationship and it can also be a destructive tool, it all depends on how you handle it but must not be the foundation which your relationship is built.RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY
- Don’t spend money to make him marry you. There’s no dignity for a lady to woo a guy through spending. Though, you may like him but don’t try to get him through “generosity” even if the Lord has spoken to you about him. If you use money to entice him, he will fall in love with your money not with you. He may enter into marriage with you but you have not married a husband but a dupe. Now ask yourself: What happens when money stops flowing? Love stops, love songs will turn to sorrowful songs. He that loves you will come for you whether you have money in your bank account or not. If you use money to buy love, that love will be short-lived.RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY
- Don’t marry him because of money. Though you have many needs but it must not drive you into a relationship with a guy because e is rich. Marriage is not about what he has but who he is. If money is your motive for wanting to marry that guy; you have destroyed your marriage before you go into it. Be content with what you have and learn to trust God for your needs. He cares for you. Rely and put your trust in Him, only God can supply all your needs.
- Don’t be too demanding. Don’t go into a relationship with the habit of demanding instead cultivate the habit of supply. Don’t demand too much from him even if he asked you to keep demanding for whatever you want. Courtesy demand that you feel reluctant to ask atimes. Are you aware that he may be giving you a test in order to know the kind of person you are, and if you fail the courtship test, you may deny yourself access into marriage. Please don’t paint yourself black before him; he can’t bear all your burdens, only God can. Let him be the one that will always force you to ask for things so that whenever you ask, he will gladly release. But if you have been demanding too much, you will lose your honour before him as his admiration and love towards you will depreciates.
- Don’t allow the guy to do the spending alone. Allowing the guy to do the spending alone all the time will send wrong signals into his heart that you are in love with him because of his money. As he is buying for you, buy for him too. Don’t just be a well, be a flowing river. Always remember that love is 100% giving and it becomes robbery when it comes from only one party.RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY
- Don’t hide your financial state. Are you already in a courtship or you are about to initiate one? My candid advise to you is not to hide your financial state. Making a lady know your true financial state will free you from pressures and excessive demand which will help you to get unconditional acceptance. On the day my wife asked me to come and get reply after my proposal, I told her; I was having #4,000 in my bank account and that I also live in a single room apartment and she said “my present condition has nothing to do with my response” and we are happily married today and the Lord is moving us forward. Don’t pretend to be who you are not; true love is not about money.
- Don’t oppress her with money. The fact that you are financially buoyant than the lady is not a license for oppressing her. Money, I f not under control may generate pride which may make one to misbehave. Don’t oppress her and her families with your money to the point that none of them will be able to talk to you. It is very wrong for you to be arrogant thinking that money is everything. If you oppress a lady with money; that means you are not expressing love to her. Demonstrate a genuine love, don’t be an oppressor.RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY
- Don’t lose your leadership role to money. For a lady to take over the control button of a relationship because she is from a wealthy background may spell doom on your marriage. A home without a head is a home without direction. As a man, you are suppose to be in charge; leading that union into a haven of peace and love. But you must not be a forceful leader, but a loving and caring with a listening ear; who can be influenced by the lady. If you don’t want to lose your leadership, then you must be productive. Work! RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY
- Don’t marry her because of money. Relationship built on money will collapse without giving a notice. Covetousness has made many guys to marry ladies with solid financial base. Not because he love her but for the fact that she has gold in her bag. Of course, such a lady will know that you married her because of her money and she will order you around like a slave. At the initial stage, you may not see anything wrong in it but by the time you want to fight for your right, things will fall apart. It’s not wrong to marry a wealthy lady but her financial state should not be your motivating factor. Answer this question: What attracted you to that lady? RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY OBA SAMUEL is a family and relationship coach.A seasoned speaker in singles and couples conferences.Happily married to his queen-Oluwakemi;a babe of rare qualities and they are blessed with Tripple G children.Connect me on Twitter @PastorOba .E-mail: email@example.com