MARRIAGE: 44 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEN BEFORE MARRIAGE
21THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEN BEFORE MARRIAGE (part1)
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts (Proverbs 21:2 KJV)
Ladies, there are many things you need to know about men before you marry one of them. Deep knowledge of who a man his will help you a great deal in your quest to build a solid family life. Here are some of the facts you need to know about them:
1) Men easily forget things that pertain to domestic affairs.
2) Men are bad with dates: Most men may not readily remember birthday (even their own) anniversaries. Dates are the least things a man will remember
3) They still love their mothers: Though the man loves and promises to love only you and forsake every other woman on the day of your wedding, sorry there is still a woman he loves dearly; that is his mother. You will do well to learn to love and care for this woman instead of declaring war on her for any reason.
4) Most men fear poverty more than death: Men really fear poverty or inability to pay their bills; it affects their ego and make them feel less than a man.
5) Men like sex more than women: An average married man wants sex two or three times a week. Be ready to satisfy your man in marriage despite your job and motherhood.
6) Men tend to be tough: Men are tougher than women in handling issues, handle yours with care.
7) Men tend to be ‘rough’: Be ready to find socks in his smelling shoes, shirt on the dining table, boxer on the bed, shoes by the door, unwashed plates everywhere. An average man is ‘rough’; you will need to learn to put up with this without nagging. That is one of the prices to pay for marrying a man.
8) You can’t change a man: It will be easier for you to change the spot on a leopard or milk a hungry lion whose cub was stolen than to change a man from his old habits. Don’t even try it. You will need patience, prayer and understanding to live with a man.
9) Men want home solution: He wants the house to be clean, toilet flushed and clean, bathroom sparkling though he cannot raise a broom stick. That is a man for you.
10) Men are less careful about dressing: Most men are less careful about what they wear; most of them are not fashionable. Don’t be surprised if you see him putting green on blue, wearing stripe shirt on stripe trousers with a stripe tie “to match”. Most men don’t create time to learn about fashion.
11) Most men are domestically lazy: Cooking, washing, cleaning are not in the dictionary of most men.
12) Most men are not taught how to cook: Don’t be surprised that the man you are about to marry may not be able to prepare a cup of tea or cook noodles. It is not their fault. Most mothers feel boys have no place in the kitchen, so they never teach them any domestic things. It is a mistake of many mothers. Hope you will train your sons better?
13) Men walk faster than women: It seems most men are born in Russia. They rush to do everything. They walk faster most of the times and it annoys them when you “walk too slowly”.
14) Most men jump stair case: Men most especially those from forty downward sometimes jump the stair case, two or three stairs at a go. They are not monkeys; they are just being men.
15) Dress faster than women: They are always ready for an outing faster than women. Girl, you need to learn to dress faster now that you want to marry a man or this will cause a lot of conflicts between you in marriage.
16) Loves sport: There is high possibility that the man you want to marry loves sport and, in this part of the world the odd favours football. Most men are crazy about it. You will need to learn to like too.
17) When two or more men gather, they talk about sports, politics or money. Men don’t talk fashion, hair do, style in vogue, shoes and so on that women talk about when they gather. They talk about sports, politics, economy, money, stocks and so on. If you want to connect you’re a man, create interest in these and talk regularly about them with him.
18) Men hate public lecture: Don’t try to teach men how to do anything in public. They can learn in private; they may not listen to you in public.
19) Men love sex: Satisfy your own husband in marriage.
20) Men love women that dress nicely: Some men may not know how to dress nicely but they know when a lady is well dressed. Learn to dress well. Your husband may be born again but he is not blind again.
21) Men are moved by what they see: Men are moved by looks. You must strive to look good always.
MARRIAGE: 21 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEN BEFORE MARRIAGE