MARRIAGE: 40 FACTS YOU MUST KNOW AS YOU PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE.
1) Marriage is a life long journey.
2) Love is not enough for marriage.
3) Your intending spouse is not compatible with you. Nobody does. You need to learn to adjust and be patience with him or her.
4) You will fight and misunderstand each other.
5) Marriage needs money.
6) Marriage is garbage in garbage out.
7) Marriage will show your maturity.
8) Marriage doesn’t manufacture joy.
9) Marriage needs selflessness.
10) Marriage needs prayer.
11) Marriage needs attention.
12) Marriage needs unity.
13) Marriage needs training.
14) Marriage is not an Olympic Game.
15) Marriage involves two people and their God.
16) Marriage lasts a life time.
17) Marriage is a love affair.
18) Marriage is a journey of unity.
19) Marriage needs work-life balance.
20) Marriage is like table tennis; you cannot play it alone.
21) Marriage needs effective communication.
22) Marriage needs maturity.
23) Marriage needs spiritual warfare.
24) Your character is your marriage.
25) Marriage needs forgiveness.
26) Marriage is meeting needs.
27) Marriage is a marathon race.
28) Marriage will reveal your true attitude.
29) Marriage is foundation for parenting.
30) Marriage needs patience.
31) Marriage needs knowledge.
32) Marriage needs understanding.
33) Marriage needs wisdom.
34) Marriage needs togetherness.
35) Marriage is a partnership.
36) Marriage is a covenant.
37) Marriage needs spending time together.
38) Marriage was created by God.
39) God is interested in the success of your marriage.
40) Your marriage will affect the quality of your life. If you handle it wisely, you may live wisely. If you handle it wrongly, you may live a life of regret.
Bisi adewale is an International Conference Speaker on Relationship Marriage, Parenting and Family Life,He is the author of the best selling books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife, Hot and sizzling marriage,32 ways to know truelove,Parenting Teenagers and more than 70 other best selling books on marriage and family life. He is the president of Family Booster Ministries International and College of Marital Success (CMS), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe.