Different Stages of Marriage and their Challenges Pt 1
(Eccl. 3:1-8,11, Psalm 90:12-14)
To fulfill your marriage, you need to know different stages of marriage, their challenges and how to handle them; because what you don’t understand you cannot control. Take your time to know the natural stages of marriage and how to handle them. Note that either you are born again or not, rich or poor, learned or unlearned, black or white; you will pass through these stages. So it needs to be carefully studied for marital success.
Stage 1- (STARTERS STAGE)
This stage starts immediately you say “I do”, through your honey moon till your marriage clock five years, it is the most challenges period. The major issues here about money, sex, time management, in-laws, career, child rearing and understanding each other. Moving from unreal love life to real marriage and real issues. Most divorces do take place at this stage.
– Unpleasant discovery of whom our partner is joyful beginning, bitter discoveries.
– Unpleasant discovery of the truth that marriage is, more than sex and romance.
– Disappointment because of unmet pre-marriage dreams, expectations and fantasies.
– Display of our true character to the changing of our spouse.
– Disappearing of pre-marriage tantalizing romantic love and intimacy.
– Misunderstanding, offences, personality clashes
– Learning how to spend money together as couple, catering for others financially.
– Balancing marriage and career.
– Learning how to handle all manners of people around the family like in-laws, children, friends, neighbor, house maids, nanny and children teachers, etc.
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success, He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 52 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. He is the host of family T.V. program called Family Booster Moments.
Get daily lesson and teaching and articles from his blog: bisiadewale.com and You can also get his resources and also send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. for any counselling issue. Visit http://www.bisiadewale.com for daily updating! and click “LIKE” to be my fan on Face book from this link below http://www.facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale