Wonders of Forgiveness in Marriage
- Forgive Generously. Healthy marriage cannot be built without the spirit of forgiveness, you will continue to offend each other as your “iron sharpneth iron”. If you don’t learn to forgive, you will grow apart instead of growing together.
– Forgiveness means you don’t refer to that issue again.
– Forgiveness means you return to your normal relationship after the offence.
– Forgiveness means you still value him or her despite the hurts
– Forgiveness means praying for the offender
– Forgiveness means treating the case as if it never happens
– Forgiveness means not given room for malice, bitterness, resentment and bickering, etc.
– Forgiveness means not reporting to third party.
– Forgiveness means saying ‘I forgive you’ and really mean it.
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success, He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 52 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. He is the host of family T.V. program called Family Booster Moments.
Get daily lesson and teaching and articles from his blog: bisiadewale.com and You can also get his resources and also send an mail to email@example.com. for any counselling issue. Visit http://www.bisiadewale.com for daily updating! and click “LIKE” to be my fan on Face book from this link below http://www.facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale