Five Star Wife 3
1. YOUR CHILDREN.
“Her children rise up, and call her blessed……..” Proverbs 31:28
Your children must be given good examples. You should join hands with your husband to discipline them. Never indulge them; pray for them, teach them, discipline them, stand with them, train them and raise a Godly generation out of them.
MISTAKES YOU MUST NEVER MAKE
? Contradicting or fighting your husband before your children.
? Failure to pray for your children
? Failure to discipline them
? Giving them everything they ask for and indulging them
? Having favourite among them.
? Defending them when your husband wants to punish them or fighting your husband for beating them.
? Encouraging them to disobey God.
? Failure to provide needs of life for them, allowing them to fend for themselves at a tender age.
2. YOUR HOME MAKING ABILITY.
• A good wife should make her house a palace for her husband, the man should be happy to come back home. (Proverbs 21:9, 19).
• The house should be neat and in orderly manner. Your kitchen must be hygienic for preparation of food. Toilet should be flush and clean, bed sheets should not be dirty; everything should be in order. Your husband should be proud to bring his friends home. Let him look forward to coming back home. (Prov. 31:21)
3. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HUSBAND (SOS. 8:8-9)
You must be many things to your husband if you want to be a five star wife, they are:
– A friend/companionship. Proverbs 18:24
– Be his student. SOS. 6:16
– His helper, pillar and support. Genesis 2:18
– His comforter, motivator and encourager. Genesis 24:67
– A favour and blessing to him. Proverbs 18:22
– A prayer cover and shield. SOS. 8:9
– His bed mate and mistress. SOS. 1:15-17
http://www.facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale Click “LIKE” to be my fan from this link
Bisi Adewale is a family expert and president of college of marital success, He is an international conference speaker and an author of more than 52 books on marriage and family life, singles, love, sex and purity and intimacy. He is the host of family T.V. program called Family Booster Moments.
Pastor Bisi Adewale is a family and relationship expert; author of Secret of Irresistible Wife and more than 70 other books on marriage and family life. You can reach him on firstname.lastname@example.org, 08068312004, Whatsaap 08051512823, BB: 2AF5C883, Blog: www.bisiadewale.com, facebook.com/PastorBisiAdewale.Twitter @bisiadewale