By Bisi Adewale
The fact that you decided to read this shows that you truly love your children and you are ready to do everything possible to protect them.
I wrote this piece to alert you about the new dangers your children might be facing daily which you may not be aware of. It is the present menace of CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.
New statistics about child sexual abuse is disturbing which shows that we have real problems in our hands. As parents and teachers, we cannot afford to keep quiet as child sexual abuse can be very devastating.
- Unlike before, adults sleeping with children even as young as 5-months-old is common today.
- 1 in 10 children will be sexually abused before age 18. That is 100,000 out of 1,000,000 children and 1 million out of 10 million children. Don’t allow your children to be one of them.
- 80% of abusers are family members or people close to the family.
- 60% of children are abused by people the family trusts.
- About 35% of the victims are 11-years-old or younger.
- Nearly 40% are abused by older or larger children.
- Modern children are prone to sexual abuse and exploitation far more than children of the old days
GRAVE EFFECTS OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE
The following are a few of many terrible effects of child sexual abuse:
Physical Wound or Damaged Body: Many rape cases result in physical injury
- Pain from a wound or bruising
- Pelvic pain
- Rectal pain or bleeding
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDS): Many sexually abused children end up with STDs. Sadly, an 11-year-old boy died of HIV some few weeks ago after he was sexually molested for 3 years by his mother’s younger sister.
Low Self-Esteem: Low self-esteem, self-blame, negative self-beliefs but to mention a few are common among victims of sexual abuse.
Relationship Difficulties: This is also common among victims of sexual abuse. They may find it difficult connecting to and trusting the opposite sex. Also, they may see the abuser in every man.
Prone To Depression: 1 in 3 victims of abuse experience depression at different stages of their lives.
Drug Abuse: 70%-80% of sexual abuse survivors report excessive drug and alcohol use.
Suicidal Thoughts: One study shows that among male survivors, 50% have suicidal thoughts and more than 20% have attempted suicide.
Eating Disorder: Young girls who are sexually abused are more likely to develop eating disorders as adolescents.
Teenage Pregnancy: More than 60% of teen’s first pregnancies are preceded by experiences of molestation, rape or attempted rape.
Prostitution: Both males and females who have been sexually abused are more likely to engage in prostitution.
Sexual Crimes: This is common among sexually abused people more than non-abused. Many of them end up as secondary abusers.
You see, you must not allow your children to be exposed to something so devastating like this. You must do something to protect your children.
THEY ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Many parents live in denial, believing their children could never be exposed to sexual abuse.
Child molesters are mostly close family members, private tutors, domestic staff, but to mention a few.
A prostitute once revealed how she was raped and molested for more than 30 times by her 47-year-old neighbour and her mother’s ‘houseboy’ at age 9. She became a sex addict and went into prostitution and drugs as a teenager.
A 75-year-old grandpa was arrested a few days ago in Lagos for molesting a 5-month-old baby.
80% of sexual abuse happens in the home. So they may be closer to you than you ever think. They may even be in your house right now. You may even be feeding or clothing them to sleep with your child.
You may not like this, but try to ask yourself this question, “Who is sleeping with my young daughter or son?”
So scary? Yes, it is. But, this is the reality of our time. Let’s see some pathetic things in the news in recent days
60-YEAR-OLD PRIEST SEXUALLY ABUSED FOUR YOUNG GIRLS
A French priest was on Friday sentenced to five years in prison, two years without parole for sexually assaulting four young female parishioners, one of whom was just nine years old when the offences started and embezzling 100,000 euros ($115,000) to pay one of his victims.
The trial was held behind closed doors at Colmar Criminal Court, in Northeast France, which publicly announced the sentence late Friday.
The 60-year-old cleric, who will have to spend at least two years behind bars and be under restrictions for the rest of his term could have faced up to ten years in prison.
Source: The Guardian
35-YEAR-OLD SEXUALLY ABUSED 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL
A 35-year-old man, Ayegunle Adekunle, has been arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command for forcefully having carnal knowledge of a three-year-old girl (name withheld).
The suspect, said to be a co-tenant of the victim’s parents at No. 29 Ore Meji Street, Oriokuta, Ota, was arrested following a complaint by the victim’s mother at Onipanu Divisional Police Headquarters, Ota.
According to the state police command’s spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, the mother reported that she discovered a bloodstain in her daughter’s pant, which raised her suspicion and after removing the pants, she discovered that “she was actually bleeding from her private part.
On enquiry, the girl disclosed how the suspect lured her into his room and had carnal knowledge of her.
Source: The Guardian
25-YEAR-OLD SEXUALLY ABUSED TWO 13-YEAR-OLD GIRLS IN THEIR HOUSES
A paedophile that was caught sexually abusing a girl by her mother has been jailed for seven years.
Davis Kigozi, 25, preyed on two victims while in relationships with older women they knew and police fear he may have targeted other children who have not yet come forward.
He sexually assaulted the first victim in May 2017 at her home in Charlton, South-east London. The girl, who was 13 at the time of the attack, managed to escape from Kigozi and locked herself in a separate room.
Kigozi threatened to kill himself if the girl told anyone what had happened, London’s Metropolitan Police said.
Almost exactly a year later, Kigozi was in a different relationship and targeted his second victim.
Police said he had been drinking at the 13-year-old victim’s home in Colindale, North London when he made his way into her bedroom and sexually assaulted her.
“During the attack, the girl’s mother came into the bedroom and disturbed Kigozi,” a spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said. “He tried to blame the abuse on another family member but police were called and Kigozi was arrested.
THEY ARE CLOSE BY, THEY ARE SLEEPING WITH CHILDREN?
They are called sexual Predators, paedophiles, child molesters and they are everywhere. Maybe in your house; sleeping with your young daughter or son already. You can’t afford to keep quiet. You need to find out, you need to protect your children, you need to do it now!!
DO SOMETHING NOW AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN.
You need to do something fast to protect your children. But before you can protect your children, you need knowledge.
- You need to know how to identify a sexual predator
- You need to know what to do when you find one around your children
- You need to know how to identify a child that is being sexually molested
- You need to know how to give your children an adequate SEX EDUCATION.
- You need to know how to talk a child about sex WITHOUT SEXUALIZING THE CHILD.
The aforementioned and many more are reasons you need to take an ONLINE COURSE about PROTECTING YOUR CHILDREN FROM SEXUAL ABUSE.
You need this100% online certificate awarding course about the methodology of child protection from sexual abuse if you truly love your children.
ONLINE COURSE ON PROTECTING YOUR CHILDREN FROM SEXUAL ABUSE
This course will give you all the tools and steps you need to take in preventing your child from sexual abuse by creating a sexually protected environment and raise sexually pure children.
The course is for parents, teachers, potential parents, school owners, pastors, pastors’ wives, Sunday school teachers for children, counsellors, youth leaders, caregivers, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE COURSE
- 30 myths of child sexual abuse
- 33 Things to teach your children about sex and sex abusers early in life.
- Practical and scientific ways to teach children about sex.
- The right definition of sexual abuse
- How to know a child that is being abused
- Get to understand the common errors committed by parents about sexual abuse.
- How to make every child talk to you about sex
- How to talk to a child of any age about sex.
- How to enjoy the full benefits of sex education at home
- The psychology of a paedophile
- The indicators of sexual abuse
- The geography of sexual abuse and abusers
- The differences between sexualisation and sex education
- Practical ways to identify sexual predators
- How to identify paedophile in your house
- How to give age-appropriate sex education to children
- Practical ways to teach gender-based sex education
- How to identify sexual abuse factors
- You will be taught how to give adequate sex education to teenagers
- How to reduce the long term effects of sexual abuse in an abused child
- How to reduce the factors that encourage sexual abuse
- How to give sex education to toddlers
- How to give sex education to pre-schoolers
- How to give sex education to grade-scholars
- How to give sex education to pre-teen
- How to give sex education to teenagers
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS COURSE?
- You will become an expert in child sexual abuse management.
- You will be awarded a certificate by the Pillars of Life Institute and become a Certified Child Protection expert
- You will get the prestigious ‘Sex Education Experts Badge’ of Pillars of Life Institute to be proudly displayed on your blog, website or social media accounts.
- You will have a lifetime access to the course materials.
- You can earn income training schools, churches, parents and organisations about child sexual abuse.
If you truly love your child, don’t wait for any other day. Save money, take advantage of a 75% slash in tuition fees for this program. This will last for a few days.
Click here now to become an expert in the protection of child sexual abuse and touch millions of lives around the world.